Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

I would like to share, with anyone who wants to know, my favorite recipes and new recipes I'm trying! "My Way" is the picky way :) I don't like all of the extras people put into recipes, but I still like to keep it flavorful and YUMMY! Maybe someday I'll acquire a taste for onions, peppers, and celery... but today is definitely not that day. Biting into those things just ruin the dish for me so I leave them out and replace them with something with a texture I can stomach! I have come a long way since I was young and lived off of bread, toast, and burritos. Its kinda funny that I love to cook even though I am so picky, but I think keeping it simple is still delicious!

1 comment:

  1. this so describes me perfectly. i completely hate extras like onions, lettuce, tomatos, and whatever else. I love that you made a site wit recipes for picky eaters like me. thanks.

    ReplyDelete