Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tacos Supreme

This recipe I got from http://mykitchencafe.blogspot.com/2008/04/tacos-supreme.html






That is a picture of the meat cooking. I cooked the garlic with it so it would flavor the meat some and then I just added a bit of garlic powder also. I picked the garlic out before serving.



Tacos Supreme

1 pound ground beef

1-3 cloves of garlic (cooked with meat then taken out) sprinkle a little garlic powder in there too

1/2 tsp onion powder

1 TBS chili powder

2 tsp ground cumin

2 tsp ground coriander

salt to taste

If you like heat like we do add some cayenne pepper only about 1/2 tsp or so, I didn't measure

1 8oz can tomato sauce

Cook the ground beef in a medium sized skillet until cooked through. Add all of the spices and garlic clove cook stirring for about 30 seconds. Stir in the tomato sauce, cook stirring occasionally over low heat for about 10 mins (if it looks dry add some water to keep it moist) Serve in taco shells hard or soft with your choice of toppings!



















My plain boring tacos don't look very cool so I had to put a pic of Mike's with his overflowing lettuce and tomatoes.



1 comment:

  1. Mikey, thats how I like my tacos, over flowing with everything, Nice Tacos Reagan.

    ReplyDelete