Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan 3/7-3/13

Monday- Fettuccine with Alfredo Sauce, Zucchini, Garlic Bread
Fettuccine, Alfredo Sauce (I am just using store bought due to lack of energy, but if you want to make your own it is delish!), Steamed Zucchini (have you tried it pan fried in butter?... YUM!), Garlic bread

Tuesday- German Pancakes w/ fruit (didn't get around to it last week)
Eggs, milk, flour, salt, butter, peaches, pears, syrup, powdered sugar

Wednesday- Bean and Cheese Quesadillas
Beans, Cheese, Tortillas, Butter

Thursday- Orange Chicken w/ rice and veggies (going to try to come up w/ an easy version!)
Shredded Chicken, Rice, Green Beans, Zucchini, Carrots, Broccoli, orange sauce (I found some Panda Express Orange Sauce at the grocery store... not at good as homemade, but much less effort for a preggo me!)

Friday- Leftovers

Saturday- Chicken Enchiladas with Tortilla Chips
Shredded chicken, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, green enchilada sauce, tortillas, cheddar cheese, chips

Sunday- Family Dinner

1 comment:

  1. Great meal plans! I know you're not feeling well, I'm sorry. I know what works for me may not work for you, but when I was pregnant and vomited for 6 months the food that I vomited the least was potatoes (cooked any way: baked, soup, fries...), **shrug** food for thought.
    Hugs, and I hope you feel better soon!!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete