Thursday, September 9, 2010

Garlic Bread

So... you know that garlic bread that you can get at walmart for like 1.50 that is smothered in butter on both sides??? I have a confession to make... I LOVE that garlic bread! All of that crispy buttery goodness!! Well I decided to try to make it from scratch!! I was very happy with the results!! I was so proud that it looked just like it and my hubby even said it tasted better... so sweet! :)
I used this french bread recipe.



Garlic Bread
french bread
BUTTER :)
Italian seasoning
garlic salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice bread however thick you like. Butter both sides. Sprinkle both sides with garlic salt and Italian seasoning. Bake for 5 minutes on each side or until crispy and golden brown on each side. (I also put a little butter all around the crust just for good measure!! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment