Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pan Fried Zucchini


I LOVE Zucchini!! For a while I couldn't even think about it, because when I first got pregnant with Olivia I was craving deep fried zucchini. We got the official confirmation that I was indeed pregnant and went to Olive Garden to celebrate (Here they still have a smoking section in Olive Garden!! REALLY PEOPLE?? We should have just left because it stunk so bad!!) :) BUT I had to have my deep fried zucchini, I got SO sick and my whole pregnancy just the thought of it would make me sick!! It was awful!!! Now that I have turned your stomach... make this, you'll love your zucchini this way!! :) haha

Pan Fried Zucchini

butter
salt
pepper
zucchini
Cut your zucchini into slices. In a frying pan melt some butter over medium heat and salt and pepper the butter quite a bit. Lay the zucchini in the butter, cooking one layer at a time. Cook for 2 minutes or so on each side, until the zucchini is soft and is a little browned. Just put a little bit of butter in before each new "batch".
Simple yet very satisfying!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. i love zucchini also and yours looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple ingredients- and it looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add some fresh garlic to the butter when frying for a twist. We do this and then sprinkle hot pepper cheese on top....delish!

    ReplyDelete