Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fruit Dip



This dip is SO good! (and really simple too!!) I didn't take a picture when I used it as fruit dip, but I had some of the leftover on my pancakes and OH MY it was so good!! Definitely using this for my crepe filling in the future! I also made "peaches and cream" for my husband to bring into work, they do a themed potluck on days when they grade tests and last weeks theme was southern foods... not really my area of expertise :) anyways so I made this fruit dip and cut up a bunch of peaches. This dip is SO good with any fruit!


My mom got this recipe from Maile Grover, who was one of my leaders in young women's... when I was a young woman FOREVER ago :)


The only thing I changed is that I put about half as much cream cheese, I like the subtle taste of it and not for it to be the flavor of the whole dip.


Fruit Dip


1 can sweetened condensed milk

4 oz softened cream cheese

8-12 oz cool whip (add it to taste, but I suggest at least 8 oz)


Put them all in a bowl and whip it with an electric mixer for a few minutes until it is all mixed in and is a thick consistency. Dip fruit in it, use it in your crepes, on waffles... whatever your little heart desires!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment