Monday, July 19, 2010

Yummy Treat


This is a recipe from my Grandma Snow and it really is a "yummy treat"! :)
Yummy Treat
1 Cup sugar
1 Cup corn syrup
1 Cup peanut butter
10 Cups mixed cereal
Pour 10 cups of cereal, I used rice chex, corn chex, cheerios, corn flakes, and rice krispies you can get creative and use all different kinds, I'd probably stay away form the already sugary ones or fruity ones though. Bring the sugar and corn syrup barley to a biol to dissolve the sugar (if you get it too hot for too long it'll end up being hard.) Add the peanut butter and mix it well. Pour over the cereal and mix so that all of it is coated. Usually I make it then just break it up into pieces for people to grab. This time I put it into a Pyrex dish and cut it into squares. So easy! If you don't want to make as much you can half it, but definitely try it, it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment