Thursday, April 29, 2010

Banana Pudding cake


Almost forgot to post about this one! My friend Jen that was here visiting last week told me about pudding cakes, so I looked at what I had in the pantry and found a white cake mix and banana cream pudding! Easiest recipe ever!!!
Banana Pudding Cake
1 box of white cake mix
1 package of banana cream pudding
2 cups milk
1 8oz tub cool whip, defrosted
strawberries
couple dashes of sugar
Make the pudding as directed, pour into the cake mix and mix until it is mixed well, pour into a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. The cake is going to be pretty dense. Let the cake cool completely then cover it with the cool whip. Cut up some strawberries and sprinkle them with a little bit of sugar and cover the cake with them! I'm not a big fan of banana but it was still really good! I'm definitely going to be trying this with other flavors of cakes and puddings!! oooo that just sparked an idea... maybe I'll try it with chocolate and make it into and orange or raspberry jello cake... that could be good! (or it could go terribly wrong! I'll let you know!)
P.S. I got those strawberries at Costco and they were Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment