Friday, August 13, 2010

Sausage, Egg, & Cheese "Mc"Muffins




These were really good and really easy!! I didn't make the english muffins even though I had planned to... they were on sale, and the dry milk the recipe called1 for was not! Maybe next time!




Sausage, Egg, & Cheese "Mc"muffins
4 slices cheddar cheese
4 english muffins, toasted
4 eggs
salt and pepper
1/2 pound of sausage


Take out your roll of sausage and cut in half (I browned the other half and used it in my sausage gravy the next night for dinner). Cut the 1/2 pound into 4 equal pieces and shape each piece into a little sausage patty and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, until there is no longer any pink in the middle! In a separate frying pan make 4 fried eggs w/ salt and pepper. I used a little egg thing to keep it in place so it'd fit on my english muffin ... :)


Place the egg on your english muffin, then the sausage, then a piece of cheese, then the top of the english muffin! :) These were nice, just something different than usual and fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment