Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chocolate Fluff


This is a recipe my family has always made for Thanksgiving dessert, I guess because it is kinda like a pie... but way better! This is so simple to make and it tastes so good... that is usually what I look for in a recipe!


Chocolate Fluff

70 ritz crackers, crunched up (I usually just use 2 sleeves which has abt. 74 crackers)

1 1/4 cups powdered sugar

2 small or one large chocolate pudding mix (milk to make it with)

8 oz tub cool whip, thawed

1 stick plus 2 TBS butter

Crunch the crackers all up until they are coarsely ground. Mix with the powdered sugar and butter and set 1 cup of the mixture aside and press the rest firmly into a 9x13 pan. Make the pudding as directed. Mix the pudding with the cool whip and pour onto the crust. Let it chill in the fridge until it is set up. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top when you serve. You could put the crumbs on before you put it in the fridge but I like them to be more crunchy so I wait until right before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment